Bangladesh defeated India by 7 wickets in the first match of the three T20 series. He defeated India in T20 for the first time. Team India gave Bangladesh a target of 149 runs in the match played at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi on Sunday. This was achieved by the Bangladesh team at the loss of 3 wickets in 19.3 overs. For him, Mushfiqur Rahim scored the highest 60 and Soumya Sarkar scored 39 runs.
Earlier Bangladesh had never defeated India in T20. Earlier, it had lost its share in all but eight matches played between the two countries. It was the ninth match between the two teams, in which Bangladesh registered a resounding win against India, with Bangladesh taking a 1-0 lead in the three-match T20 series.
Mushfiqur Rahim was adjudged Man of the Match for his brilliant innings in the match. He scored 60 not out in 43 balls with eight fours and a six. At the same time, for India, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, and Khalil Ahmed jointly took one wicket each.
The last T20 International match played between the two countries before the Delhi T20 match was the final of the Nidahas Trophy, in which Dinesh Karthik smashed six the last ball to give Team India a memorable victory. Bangladesh returned after that defeat and defeated Team India.
1. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 25 runs (Nottingham - 6 June 2009)
2. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 8 wickets (Dhaka - 28 March 2014)
3. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 45 runs (Dhaka - 24 February 2016)
4. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 8 wickets (Dhaka - 6 March 2016)
5. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 1 run (Bengaluru - 23 March 2016)
6. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 6 wickets (Colombo - 8 March 2018)
7. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 17 runs (Colombo - 14 March 2018)
8. India vs Bangladesh - India won by 4 wickets (Colombo - 18 March 2018)
9. India vs Bangladesh - Bangladesh won by 7 wickets (Delhi - 3 November 2019)
Bangladesh (PLAYING XI)- Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Naim (DEBUT), Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Mahmudullah(C), Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Aminul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain.
India (PLAYING XI) - Rohit Sharma(C), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK), Krunal Pandya, Shivam Dube (DEBUT), Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed.